Boil Ayurvedic Home Remedies
A boil is a pus filled infection of the skin which begins as a small,red,painful lump under the skin.usually it starts in a hair-follicle or oil gland.face,neck,buttocks,thighs and armpits are the common sites of boil.boil appeared in the eyelid called as sty.when more boils appear together the condition go to serious type of infection called carbuncle.most of the boils comes out the skin later it burst open and release pus ,then the skin start to heal.but some boils subside under the skin with out bursting.it mostly seen in young adults and teenagers.
- Poor hygiene
- Poor nutrition
- Exposure to chemicals which is harsh and irritate the skin.
- Skin become reddish in color
- The area will be painful
- Swollen skin
- Lymph nodes become swollen
Boil Ayurveda Home Remedies:-
- Make paste of neem leaves and apply on the affected area.
- Take black pepper and make paste of it.apply this paste over the affected area for 10-15 mins then wash.
- Apply paste of Garlic or onion externally on boils.help to ripe and burst the boil.
- Make paste of cumin and apply it over boil.
- Take black seeds and make paste of it and apply this on the affected area.
- Take some neem leaves and put it in water.boil it till reduce to 1/3 rd.later use this water to rince the area which is affected.
- Soak cotton ball in honey and apply it over boil.