Ayurvedic Home Remedy for Vomiting During Pregnancy
There are 5 types of Vomiting mentioned in Ayurveda
Vomiting during pregnancy called Douhrdaja Chardi comes under the sub division of Agantuja Chardi.
Vomiting as Morning Sickness in Pregnant women is also mentioned in Modern Science.
Madhiphala Rasayana is one good remedy for Pregnant women in Ayurveda. Also Other Medicinal Formulations like Dashamoolarishta, Jeerakarishta, Abhayarishta, Vilwadi Lehya etc has a good control over Vomiting in Pregnancy or Morning Sickness in Pregnancy.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Vomiting during Pregnancy
- Frequent Sipping of (Swarasa of Lemon) or Lemon Juice mixed with a little amount of Lukewarm water.
- Lemon Slices should be dried in Sun after burning in a low flame. Powder made from this Slices should be taken by after mixing it with Water.
- 2 tea spoons of Lemon Juice is mixed with Curry leaf juice made up of 15 Curry Leaves. One can have this 3 times a day after adding proper amount of Sugar to it.
- In the afternoon meals One can have Cooked Rice mixed with 3 tea spoons of Bael Fruit Swarasa or Bael Fruit Juice.
- After Meals can Chew 1 teaspoon of Fennel seeds.
- 250 mg of Ginger Powder can be taken 3 times a day